yoga refers to traditional physical and mental disciplines originating in India, it's a way of physical purification that the body practices for higher meditation and a strong practice done for healing and purification.
Yoga is a great treasure, it keeps the body flexible, strengthens our muscles, dissolves tensions in the internal organs, activates our life energy and makes our mind positive. she also helps us to cope our life, to preserve our health and to let the happiness grow in our world.
The basis of Yoga are recommends a two-step way. The first stage is the development of positive ethic qualities (the ten yoga principles). Without positive qualities in meditation inner peace will break through the chaos of the outside world again and again. The second stage of the yogic path is to practice meditation. One can say, that Yoga in the essence is based on positive thinking and meditation.
1. Non-violence : No killing other beings. Be meek. Be peaceful.
2. Truthfulness : Live in the truth. Basically, be honest with yourself and others. Also no little lies of convenience. A lie is permissible only in well justified situations, for example, if you save with a lie the life of another human being.
3. Righteousness : Not stealing, not cheating. A Yogi is in professional life generally honest. He does not seek unwarranted advantage, but he is looking for fair trade.
4. Wisdom : Live in the spiritual focus. Do not serve the money but the inner happiness . Be centered in your inner happiness and peace.
5. Simplicity : Be moderate in external enjoyment and consumption. A spiritual person lives modestly outwardly and inwardly rich. A Yogi uses his energy not in outer actions, but lives so peaceful that it turns inward and cleanse his body from the inside.
6. Worship of the spiritual goal : Thus we do not lose our spiritual path, it is necessary that we remind ourselves again and again to our spiritual goal.
7. Sacrifice the ego : Purification / cleaning. The way into the light passes through the crucifixion of the ego. Without a
crucifixion there is no enlightenment. True sacrifice is an art. He who sacrifices too much braced themselves internally. Who sacrifices too little, does not solves his tentions.
8. Selfdiscipline : A clear goal, a clear life plan and a clear way of practicing.
9. Reading : The daily reading keeps us on the spiritual path, cleanses our spirit, connects us and makes us to spiritual victors.
10. Contentment : Satisfied with what one has.